Duma Works is recruiting an Inspiring Branch Manager.
The hiring company is a community based organization providing health care services.
About Us: We are an award-winning private company that is transforming healthcare in Kenya by building a chain of outpatient medical centres that make extremely high quality healthcare accessible to every family and offer unparalleled patient experiences.
Our growth is exponential. We opened 4 branches in the last year (we have 5 now) and are planning to continue growing fast. Our vision is to be the most trusted healthcare provider in Africa!
Role Description: This position offers the opportunity to truly manage a branch of a fast growing company. You’ll make meaningful strategic decisions, have an immense amount of responsibility, and shape your own work plan to lead the branch to success.
This position offers:
- Massive growth opportunities in a young, rapidly growing company
- Learn to run a successful healthcare business
- Our culture is like nowhere else… come see for yourself
- In short – Inspire, motivate and manage your team to run the Medical Center in line with our standards, to make our patients happy, and to achieve our patient number growth goals
- Hire awesome staff and motivate them to create a high performing successful Medical Centre. When necessary make good decisions to remove staff as well. Staff satisfaction is one of our core goals. It’s your responsibility to make the team at your branch super excited about their jobs!
- BE OBSESSED with making your patients happy. Do phone calls, focus groups, sit and talk with them, have community tea just to learn about what they like and don’t like about your Medical Centre. Then use the patient feedback to drive your Medical Centre to perfectly meeting the needs and expectations of your community!
- Be ultimately responsible for the performance of the branch (we focus on patient numbers and loyalty). You’ll organize marketing activities in the community around your branch and monitor the quality of service to meet the ambitious targets. You will want to use data from our dashboards to come up with ideas on where to improve your branch’s performance
- Pay close attention to a million tiny pieces that make up our Medical Centre – everything from ensuring the wash room checklist is checked every day to that our magazines are always up to date to that the drugs/supplies are never out of stock to that your staff always wear their name tags. These are the details that you own to bring our vision of transforming the experience of Healthcare to all families all over Kenya!
- Communicate in an excellent way to your team and to our support team. This will ensure that everyone feels connected to the company’s growth and values and that you will get the support you need to be successful
- 1+ years’ experience managing teams of people OR 1+ years’ experience training teams
- It’s a plus if you’ve spent some time doing community based projects/work
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2937”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2937 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 01 September 2017
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.