An Integrated Agriculture Enterprise with operations across three counties has the following vacancy:
Duties and Responsibilities,
- Repair and maintenance of AC motors.
- Maintenance of electric fence.
- Electrical installations.
- Monitoring of electrical generator (3 phase).
- Troubleshooting system failures and creating remediation plans.
- Any other electrical work allocated to you by the management.
Qualifications and Skills
- Certificate or diploma in electrical engineering.
- At least 3 years’ experience in plant and milk coolers.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent practical skills.
- Proactive and a team player.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your application together with testimonials to:
P.O Box 47259-00100,
And a soft copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications to reach on or before 11th August, 2017