Our client is a fast growing and award-winning software and information security company.
They have a vision to become Africa’s innovation leader.
They seek to recruit a Sales Executive to help accomplish this vision.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Promote and sell company products and solutions to potential clients.
- To achieve set sales targets in accordance with the sales & marketing plans.
- Develop a prospect list, build a pipeline of opportunities and close them.
- Establish and maintaining effective working relationships with clients, staff and partners.
- Identify sales prospects and follow-up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of company’s products and services.
- Prepare sales forecasts and reports including sales activity, closings, follow-up and adherence to goals.
- Consistent growth of active client base.
- Construct sales pitches and presentations.
- Providing pre-sales support & providing product education and advice.
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences, trainings and meetings on behalf of the company.
- Ensuring that sales targets are met.
- Negotiate price for the sale.
- Demonstrate product features before a sale.
- Respond to pre-qualification questionnaire or information to tender document.
- Negotiate a commercial agreement.
Skill Set & Personal attributes
- Degree/Diploma preferably in sale & marketing or related field.
- At least 1-2 years experience in software/IT sales.
- Proven experience in meeting sales targets.
- Articulate and well presentable.
- Self-starter; motivated, team focused, attention for detail and results driven.
- Possess excellent sales and negotiating skills.
- Good organizational skills and ability to schedule and manage their own workload.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer care skills.
- Strong selling and negotiating skills.
- Demonstration and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Be Motivated and Performance-driven.
- Problem Solving & Decision-Making skills.
- Strong client management skills.
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “3007”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3007 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Monday, 28 August 2017
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.