Duma Works is recruiting a Marketing & Business Development Assistant.
The hiring company is a reputable law firm in Kenya with a high-end clientele.
- Develops content for marketing initiatives, email campaigns, social media and website copy
- Updating the website regularly
- Plan firm’s sponsored seminars/events by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists
- Executes tactics of marketing plans for service lines and industry groups
- Researching the market and identifying potential target customers
- Attending industry events in order to generate business leads
- Analyzing and investigating price, demand and competition
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Promotional activities
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- Writing reports
Business Development Support
- Generating business leads and following up on sales opportunities
- Cold calling potential customers and setting up meetings
- Establishing customer needs and selling products accordingly
- Following up swiftly on sales enquiries and sending out information
- Working closely with other teams to develop new business
- Building a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales
- Progressing towards activity targets and KPI’s set by the Marketing & Business Development Manager
- Following up with past clients and cross selling products
- Providing assistance to other members of the sales team
- Following up on leads generated by other departments
- Investigating and resolving queries from customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience working in sales or marketing team environment
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Above average desktop computer skills with experience in Pages, Numbers, Keynote or MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Bachelors Degree and one year experience in sales, marketing, and/or business development.
- Bachelors Degree, technical degree desirable, past industry related or equivalent experience. Ideal candidate must be confident in a selling environment
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2899”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2899 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 25th August 2017
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.