Our client, an upmarket tented camp, is looking for a passionate and outgoing Lodge Manager for one of its properties in Masai Mara.
The successful candidate MUST have at least 5 years of Management experience in a 5 star Lodge/Camp.
Experience having worked in the Masai Mara and knowledge of the local language is a plus.
- Welcoming and checking in of guests
- Daily lodge banking and flight reports and reconciliations
- Completing all month-end duties as per Lodge Accounts
- Compiling, monitoring and controlling of budgets during the financial year
- Stock takes and control at month end
- Financial and operational business reports
- Managing stock control
- Overall oversight of hospitality food, general appearance and management of maintenance issues
- Hosting at meals as required and per schedule
- Assisting with Site Inspections
- Drive community development projects in conjunction with the Africa foundation
Qualification / Skills
- Good command of the English language
- Well presented, honest, diligent and self-motivator
- Have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good staff motivator and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about guest delight
- Attention to detail
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in managing a 5 star lodge
- Familiar with local language
Monthly Salary: USD 4’000 net + other benefits
Deadline: 10th of September 2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2v7jMNK
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion.
This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***