Duma Works is recruiting a Product Manager for our client in Nairobi.
The company provides software to the lottery and gaming industry with an objective to deliver new content, new solutions and new standards to the world of lotteries.
By providing the most technologically innovative solutions possible, our client strives to increase returns to good causes in an ethically responsible way.
- Have a clear vision for the product and participate in creating the product strategy.
- Collecting and generate new product ideas and enhance existing products.
- Take ownership of product strategy, roadmap and user experience.
- Gather and prioritise client feedback to drive product innovation, adoption and retention.
- Serve as the prime interface to sales areas.
- Measure and compare individual product financial performance and market share.
- Specify and coordinate product development for a defined portfolio.
- Collect and generate new product ideas.
- Own the product strategy, roadmap and user experience.
- Liaise with all parties involved in the development lifecycle to ensure timely release of successful products.
- Measure commercial success in revenue and market share.
- Gather feedback and analyze data to provide product details.
- Stay on top of trends related to the product in the aim of keeping the product cutting edge.
- Gather requirements and constraints from stakeholders.
- Maintain a roadmap for the product.
- Constantly improve the product’s usability, performance, and security.
- Relevant university degree.
- Applicable experience in consumer product development and management preferably within the Lottery industry.
- Experience analyzing sales data and determining trends.
- Experience developing and implementing annual product launch plans.
- Must have the personality to work in a fast pace environment.
- Previous experience of managing products.
- Proven history of consistently exceeding targets within a highly competitive market place.
- Has a strong interest in Lottery and its mechanics.
- Be able to understand the audience and how to communicate to make maximum impact.
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to email@example.com marking the subject as “3009”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3009 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 08 September 2017
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.