Job Title: Property Sales Executive
Industry: Real Estate
Salary: 70k – 80k
Our client is a developer of a high end commercial and residential property.
They seek to recruit an experienced and professional sales executive tasked with the sale of the property.
The person should be able to manage the existing clients and also get new buyers.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Act as the face of the company and offer exemplary customer service to all clients
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities
- Closing sales and leases on properties
- Manage existing clients
- Attend weekly sales report meetings with the management
- Arrange new listing tours
- Review all contracts and related forms to be signed by the General Manager
- Keep records of sales productivity
- Assist in developing company-wide marketing strategies and assist in advertising placement and budget
- Monitor the company’s online platforms like twitter, facebook etc. Ensure constant interaction with the current and potential customers.
- Assist & contribute on all marketing materials on projects
- Report on sales activities to top management
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Sales & Marketing or real estate management
- At least 4 years experience in real estate
- Must have prior experience in selling high end property.
- Customer Focussed, Presentable and have attention to detail
- Proven ability to close sale deals and achieve target
- Aggressive with good networking skills
- Must display a high degree of emotional maturity
- Presentable and with good command of English with ability to handle high-end clients
- Ability to multi-task and strong leadership skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Property Sales Executive) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 29th August 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted