Resolution Insurance Company Ltd is a general insurer offering innovative and responsive insurance solutions.
We have learned to adapt in this constantly changing society, and develop comprehensive products that are relevant to our clients.
We currently have over 60,000 members in our fold and have partnered with over 500 medical service providers across East Africa; a strong network of hospitals, clinics and doctors.
In pursuit of our ambitious growth plan, we are looking to fill the below position in our Marketing Department.
Job Purpose: Reporting to the Group Head of Marketing, the job holder’s role will be primarily to develop, implement and manage Resolutions marketing strategy aimed at ensuring brand equity growth and brand consistency.
The role holder is also responsible for management of marketing activities to increase usage for existing customer and customer acquisition.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Create and execute a marketing plan that includes a monthly marketing calendar and budget.
- Create and manage marketing activities aimed at generating brand awareness, reinforcing brand identity and driving demand in order to accomplish Resolution financial targets.
- Coordinate media relations activities including preparation and editing of media materials such as press releases and fact sheets and archive and analyze company’s coverage in the media.
- Improve marketing messaging, user experience and other aspects of the company’s website in conjunction with the Resolution web developer.
- Trade and Channel Marketing: Create and execute a trade marketing strategy across the country while driving brand awareness across products.
- Manage the design of Resolutions events while building the company’s brand in the market to drive customer and partner demand.
- Write copy for marketing materials and customize materials for specific events/campaigns.
- Agency Management: Manage the development of all above the line and below the line media executions in conjunction with the creative and BTL agencies.
- Budget Management: Prepare and monitor utilization of marketing budget
- Benchmarking: Analysis of the industry and competitor issues both insurance and in other industries to stay abreast of marketing trends.
- Reporting : Prepare presentation documents for senior management as and when this is required
Required Qualifications, Knowledge, Skill and Ability
Knowledge & Experience Required
- 6 years’ experience in a marketing function with a focus on communications, advertising and brand management.
- A degree in marketing, business administration. CIM will be an added advantage.
- Attention to detail with excellent interpersonal and communications skills;
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Strong creative and conceptual skills;
- An excellent planner and organizer.
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly make your application through our CAREERS page on http://www.resolution.co.ke
By COB, Wednesday 30th August 2017
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.