Job Title: ICT Manager
Salary: 130K – 180K
Our client is one of the leading Saccos. They seek to recruit an ICT Manager who will be responsible for designing, developing, operationalizing and implementing computer systems that are robust, reliable and secure in order to meet the organisation requirements.
- Develop and oversee, in conjunction with the Management team, the strategy development and implementation processes, and the annual operating plans and budgets of the Board
- Advise on the strategic direction of key electronic resources including websites and information databases.
- Ensure the Link for critical service is up and minimize down time by follow-up with service providers.
- Develop and implement the e-market that will see members transact on a fully functional online system from wherever they are.
- Liaise with different stakeholders to establish Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for the ICT systems vendors and to provide the required support.
- Lead new ICT projects from purchasing through full implementation, training and support and ensure standard through training and management to resolve gaps and weaknesses
- Format the ICT systems to produce tailor-made reports as per the management requirements.
- Advise on upgrading, modifying and/or replacing of computers and accessories and other IT materials as well as their maintenance.
- Act as technical and Communication Bridge between IT, finance, credit and other departments in the practical applications of information technology.
- Act as a frontline contact point for the organisation help Desk for IT related queries and complaints.
- Lead, motivate and develop the capability of the ICT team, to achieve agreed annual targets.
- Ensuring efficient flow of information to and from members and other stakeholders as and when required.
- Act as an advocate for organisation in all dealings with members and staff and present a professional image in all dealings with the public including appropriate dress standards, helpfulness and friendliness.
- Line management responsibility for staff in the ICT department including appraisals and staff development.
- Develop and maintain a risk register for the ICT department.
- Maintain a high standard of operational control including adherence to Risk Management and Compliance guidelines.
- A Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field with qualified professional IT certification, such as CISCO, ORACLE, CISA, CISM, and MCITP.
- At least 5 years’ working experience with 3 years’ carrying out IT related functions in a busy office.
- Interpersonal/formal communication (oral and written) skills, Leadership and Managerial skills
- Planning, organising skills/ quality orientation and Negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of administrative rules and regulations;
- Ability to organize and complete multiple tasks by establishing priorities.
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (ICT Manager – Financial Institution) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 11th August 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV