Our client, an upmarket Tented Camp, is looking for a charismatic Assistant Camp Manager for their Lodge in Masai Mara. The successful candidate must have at least 3 years
Managerial experience in a camp, be a strong leader and with excellent customer and interpersonal skills.
Masai Mara experience is preferred and knowledge of local language.
- Day to day running of the camp and ensure all operational areas are functioning
- Maintain effective communication, at all times, with the team
- Be accountable for all relevant Product delivery and Stock management
- Monitor and oversee Maintenance issues
- Prepare Monthly Management reports together with Camp Manager when needed
- Complete weekly rotas for the team and maintain correct staffing level at all times
- Ensure Health and safety/fire checks are carried out, as required
- Ensure Overall property appearance is pristine at all times
- Resolve and handle Guest complaints
Qualifications / Key skills
- Hotel Management degree/diploma from a reputable institution
- Over 3 years of experience in a 5 Star hotel or Tented camp
- Very good computer skills – MS Office Suite
- Familiar with the local language
- Excellent Communication and People skills
- Hands on and Problem solver
- Leadership and Management skills
- Be a good motivator
Monthly Salary: USD 2000 net + other benefits
Deadline: 10th of September 2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2vJjCzp
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion.
This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***