4G Capital (4th Generation Capital) is a fintech providing ethical credit services to those who require it most.
We provide rapidly accessible and affordable unsecured loans with strict affordability criteria to prevent unmanageable debt.
Our customers are mainly small businesses and entrepreneurs who use our credit to grow their businesses and provide for the unforeseen. Our customers are our partners.
We operate in their markets through 6-man micro units to provide tailored relationship-based services.
We seek to recruit Debt Collection Interns to serve in Matuu
- Work with Loan Officers and carry our debt collection duties
- Assist in renegotiating payment schedules
- Assist in contacting debtors to receive payment
- Assist in following up on defaulters to recover payments
- Deliver first-rate customer service through consistent follow-up, and customer education
- Conduct proper due diligence and KYC to ensure that the customer is a viable customer in accordance with laid down procedures.
- Assist in accurate and timely reporting of Management Information and market feedback to report on customer preferences, trends and market opportunities
- Sales and marketing of our products
- Carry out customer education and maintain relationships
- A good level of general education- Diploma or degree
- Computer literacy
- Education background in sales/Marketing
- Experience in a related field will be an added advantage
- Experience in a financial institution and dealing with customers at the bottom of the pyramid will also be an added advantage
- Sales and Business Development
- Enforcement of contract and repayment obligations
- General support to all tasks
- Small Branch Operations
- Information Collection
- Integrity and ability to work in consumer finance
- High Motivation
- Self starter-functional problem solver
- Process discipline- Ability to follow SOPs
If you are interested and meet the above requirements and competencies, kindly send your cv and cover letter detailing your suitability for the position applied for to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly headline your application Internship-Matuu or Interviews and training will be held in Nairobi.
This internship is for one (1) month. Successful completion of internship will lead to employment.