Jobs in Kenya: Area Business Developers (Sales Representatives)
Job Purpose: ABD is responsible for the execution of provided sales strategy, driving profitable growth in line with the Company’s objectives.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Analyse the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- 2 years proven work experience as a Sales Executive
- Experience working with a high performance strategy
- Knowledge Microsoft Office Suite
- An ability to understand and analyse sales performance metrics
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Diploma or degree in Sales and marketing, Business Administration or relevant field.
- LADIES are encouraged to apply
- Takes initiative
- Works well with all kinds of people
- Remains calm under pressure
- To work under high pressure environment
- To be able to work long hours including weekend and public holidays if and when duty calls.
If interested and meet the above qualifications, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating on the subject line “Area Business Developer “on or before 29th September.