Our client, a dairy company in Nakuru is seeking to recruit a qualified Blow Molder Operator in their team.
- Sets up and operate blow molding machine to mold plastic products according to specifications
- Turns valves to start flow of water and release air pressure to machine.
- Move machine controls to set timing unit and temperature of heating unit and start automatic feed mechanism.
- Adjusts machine mandrel and aligns mandrel with mold chamber, using wrenches.
- Start molding machine that automatically feeds material from mixing unit to mandrel and to mold chamber.
- Close chamber to mold product under heat and pressure.
- Remove work piece from mold after timing device opens mold, and trims excess material from work piece, using knife or band saw.
- Regrind excess material and unsatisfactory work piece for reuse, using grinding machine.
- May weigh completed work piece to determine accuracy of machine operation.
- Postgraduate Diploma
- 3 years’ experience in a FMCG setup (3 years’ experience operating blow mold machine)
- Ability to work in production environments with constantly moving mechanical parts
- Ability to work in environments with varying temperatures and seasonal changes
- Must have worked in a dairy industry.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating ‘Blow Molder Operator’ on the subject line before or on 27th September 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.