Position: Business Process Auditor
Reports to: Business Director
The Role: Protects assets by ensuring compliance with internal control procedures and regulations.
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Completes audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Appraises adequacy of internal control systems by completing audit questionnaires.
- Maintains internal control systems by updating audit programs and questionnaires, recommending new policies and procedures.
- Communicates audit findings by preparing a final report, discussing findings with auditees.
- Complies with legal requirements by studying existing and new security legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special audit and control reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating information and trends.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Auditor Skills and Qualifications:
- Thorough knowledge of Business Audit,
- Legal Compliance procedures,
- Strong documentation skills,
- Must be attentive to detail,
- Ability to report Research results,
- Should be thorough in work approach and processing
- Must have excellent presentation skills,
- Should have knowledge of operating financial Software,
- Good understanding of Corporate Finance
- Must be objective in handling the business audit processes.
Qualified persons to apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.