Corporate Marketing Executive Intern based in Nairobi
Are you a young vibrant and energetic individual who has a desire to succeed and win new business?
Company Definition: AfricarTrack International Ltd is a Personal Vehicle Tracking and Fleet Management Solutions provider. We also provide Asset Tracking and Stolen Vehicle Recovery Tools.
This is an award winning company having won COMESA Innovation Awards 2015 in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia during the AU Head of States Summit and African Achievers Awards 2015 in Sandton, South Africa.
Therefore, we are currently seeking TWO (2) experienced and professional marketing personnel to join our Sales and Marketing team as an intern for 3 months.
- MAIN: Approaching different clients in different locations/towns to market to them.
- Generate new business and use existing network in the industry
- Achieving sales targets on monthly basis
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts
- Delivering sales presentations to new customers
- Attending customer meetings
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing customers
- Follow up of sales leads and closing the deal
- Managing a portfolio of accounts
- Interact and coordinate with the sales team and other staff members in other departments
- Completing all the administrative sales work as required
- Preparing and submitting timely weekly and monthly sales reports
- Degree/Diploma in business or related field
- 6 months to one year experience.
- Result-oriented with ability to work under strict deadlines and meet sales targets
- A high sales drive and a strong will to succeed
- Mature, confident, articulate and with strong communication skills
AfricarTrack International Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply
1. Send an application cover email and CV to email@example.com.
2. The subject of your email should be: APPLICATION FOR MARKETING INTERNSHIP/JOB NAIROBI, 2017.
3. State your current area of residence.
4. Any previous employer(s) and their contacts.
5. Whether you are currently working or not (However, this is not a requirement for employment as the position targets those working and those not currently employed).
6. Your education history.
7. This position attracts a monthly stipend based on commission and performance (Not a full salary unless confirmed after the internship/probation).
Closing date of this application is 26th/September/2017.
AfricarTrack International Ltd will only contact candidates that will be selected for interviews.
The recruitment process will be:
1. Communication to the selected candidates.
2. Submission of required documents by the candidates.
3. Interviews and Training of all the candidates.
4. Two weeks ground marketing by the candidates to allocated locations.
5. Selection of the best from Stage 4.
6. Confirmation of internship.
N/B: Confirmation will only be issued depending on performance. This advert is not a guarantee of job. Only successful applicants will be contacted. AfricarTrack International Ltd does not charge for any advert and does not therefore take responsibility for any fees paid for job adverts.