Our client in a dairy industry is urgently seeking to recruit a shift supervisor – aseptic bottling to join their dedicated team in Nakuru.
- Supervise daily manufacturing activities for all dairy products
- Ensure bottles and cap are sterilized while utilizing resources by reducing water, and power consumption.
- Supervise processes such as aseptic filling, contamination control, and feed systems.
- Works closely with all associates directly assigned to the aseptic and production teams as well as associates in the Logistics, Maintenance and Quality Assurance.
- Any other duties as assigned by your superior.
- Degree or Diploma in Dairy Tech / Food tech
- Minimum 5 years in UHT / Aseptic Processing & Packing.
- Experience in food / beverage / bottling / dairy / FCMG industry is a requirement.
If qualified please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title ‘Shift Aseptic bottling’ by 8th September 2017.