Our client in a dairy Industry is urgently looking for a Supervisor – Blending to join their dedicated team in Nakuru.
- Directly supervise and coordinate the activities of production and operating workers.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of employees engaged in blending.
- Confers with management or subordinates to resolve worker problems, complaints, or grievances.
- Confers with other supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within departments or between departments.
- Demonstrates equipment operations or work procedures to new employees or assigns employees to experienced workers for training; train employees in work and safety procedures and company policies;
- Interprets specifications, job orders, and company policies and procedures for workers;
- Maintains operations data, such as time, production, and cost records and prepares management reports.
- Monitors quality and customer satisfaction; delivers to high standards; exercises good judgment in meeting customer needs.
- Degree or Diploma in Dairy Tech or Food Tech
- At least 5 years’ experience blending fruit/pulp/sugar/powder/Hands on.
- Preferably in a Dairy Industry.
If qualified please send your CVs to email@example.com with the title “SUPERVISOR – BLENDING” 8th September 2017.