Our Client in a dairy industry is urgently seeking to recruit an Operator Palletizer to join their dedicated team in Nakuru.
- Observes packages moving along conveyor, to identify packages and to detect defective packaging.
- May keep record of production and equipment performance.
- Controls automatic palletizing equipment to sort, transfer, and stack on pallets containers of finished products: Reads production and delivery schedules and stacking pattern to determine sorting and transfer procedures, arrangement of packages on pallet, and destination of loaded pallet.
- Turns selector switch on palletizer to control stacking arrangement of packages on pallet and to transfer loaded pallet to storage or delivery platform.
- Informs supervisor of equipment malfunction.
- In addition, you may be required to carry out any other duties within your capacity which the Company may reasonably require.
- Diploma in mechanical or electrical.
- At least 5years hands on experience in palletizer (Bottle Line)
- Experience in dairy / Beverage / Bottling / FMCG industry is an added advantage.
If qualified Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title OPERATOR PALLETIZER by 8th September 2017..