Our client in a dairy industry is urgently seeking to recruit a Quality Assurance Line Technician Aseptic to join their dedicated team in Nakuru.
- Ensure that the production processes will result in preventing spoilage of products before their expiry dates.
- Helping with creating and maintaining a quality management system for the aseptic unit.
- Performing raw, intermediate and finished milk and product analysis.
- Assisting teams in applying information for process improvement and resolution of quality issues in the facility.
- Ability to troubleshoot and take corrective action on the line.
- Supervise processes such as aseptic filling, contamination control, and feed systems.
- Post graduate degree in Dairy Tech / Food Tech / Dairy Micro / Dairy Chem
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in UHT / Aseptic Testing / Processing & Packing.
- Experience in food / beverage / bottling / dairy / FCMG industry is a must.
If qualified please send your CV to email@example.com with the title ‘QA-Line technician Aseptic ‘by 8th September 2017.