Our Client in a dairy industry is urgently seeking to recruit a Shift Supervisor to join their dedicated team in Nakuru.
- To assist in the achievement of & improvement of standard utilization of UHT packaging in the area.
- Ensure good communications are maintained within area / shift and across all departments. Communications also required to external suppliers, auditors & customers, these too need to be good, professional & representative of the Company standards.
- Requisitions containers and other supplies for delivery to work stations.
- To assist in ensuring good hygiene and housekeeping practices are maintained at all times in area.
- Inspects products prior to packaging and returns rejected products to production departments.
- Observes packaging operations and inspects containers to verify conformance to specifications.
- In addition, you may be required to carry out any other duties within your capacity which the Company may reasonably require.
- Degree or Diploma in Dairy Tech / Food Tech.
- Minimum 5years In UHT / Aseptic processing &Packing.
- Experience in Dairy / Beverage / FMCG industry is an added advantage.
If qualified Please send your CV to email@example.com with the title SHIFT SUPERVISOR UHT PACKING by 8th September 2017.