Job Title: Operator – Shrink Wrapper
Job Summary: Our Client in a dairy industry is urgently seeking to recruit an Operator-Shrink Wrapper to join their dedicated team in Nakuru.
- Verify that the correct film is being used as directed by the Supervisor and schedule.
- Ensure all product transfer belts at the wrapper area are running and clean prior to product arriving and wrapping area.
- Inspect product packages to ensure product registration is within specifications; contact supervisor or maintenance staff is adjustments fail to correct registration.
- Monitor and inspect product package quality out of cutting head, ensuring film alignment and registration is with in specification.
- Monitor and remove scrap from wrapping machine.
- Operate wrapping machine at a speed relative to the number of bars moving through the wrapper so bar film is not wasted; monitor and record film roll usage throughout the shift.
- Assist Wrapper Feeders as necessary and relieve for breaks.
- Keep area clean and free of congestion, managing product overflow.
- Prevent any and all product from falling on the floor.
- Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 Years hands on experience in shrink wrapper (Bottling Line).
- Experience in food, dairy, juice, bottling, FMCG it’s a must.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their CV to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ indicating the job title “OPERATOR SHRINK WRAPPER” on the subject line by 8th September 2017.