Our client in a dairy Industry is urgently looking for a Shift Supervisor – Yoghurt Packing to join their dedicated team in Nakuru.
- To take full responsibility of the shift in terms of management of staff, management of packaging and quality targets and to ensure the smooth running of the packaging processes.
- To take full responsibility of the quality of packaging that is produced within the shift in line with the companies’ quality systems, processes and procedures.
- Manage, develop and motivate direct reporting staff.
- To ensure good communication is given either verbally or written to all members of staff.
- To ensure that Health and Safety rules and regulations are adhered to during the shift and all matters relating to this are dealt with using the resources within the company in line with the companies Health and Safety policy.
- Problem solving and troubling shooting skills are used to ensure that all team members can identify root causes and take fast effective action to resolve the problems in hand.
- Maintaining high level of timekeeping is of the essence
- Degree or Diploma in Dairy Tech / Food Tech.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Yoghurt / fermented products processing and packaging.
- Worked in Food / Dairy / Juice / Bottling / FMCG industry
If qualified please send your CVs to email@example.com with the title “SHIFT SUPERVISOR- YOGHURT PACKING” by 8th September 2017.