Duma Works is recruiting a Marketing Executive for a firm of consulting electrical and mechanical engineers who provide design and consultancy services in building electrical and mechanical engineering systems.
- Develops content for marketing initiatives, email campaigns, social media and website copy.
- Plan firm’s sponsored seminars/events by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Executes tactics of marketing plans for service lines and industry groups.
- Researching the market and identifying potential target customers.
- Attending industry events in order to generate business leads.
- Analyzing and investigating price, demand and competition.
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies.
- Promotional activities.
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information.
- Writing reports.
Business Development Support
- Generating business leads and following up on sales opportunities.
- Cold calling potential customers and setting up meetings.
- Following up swiftly on sales enquiries and sending out information.
- Working closely with the team in Mauritius to develop new business.
- Building a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales.
- Progressing towards activity targets and KPI’s set by the Marketing Manager.
- Following up with past clients and cross selling products.
- Providing assistance to other members of the sales team.
- Following up on leads generated by other departments.
- Investigating and resolving queries from customers.
- Bachelors degree in engineering but with a Marketing specialisation or MBA.
- Ideal candidate must be confident in a selling environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- One year experience in marketing.
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to email@example.com marking the subject as “3054”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3054 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Saturday, 07 October 2017
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.