Our Client in a fashion industry is urgently seeking to recruit a sales rider to join their dedicated team in Nairobi.
Are you passionate about sales?
Can you ride a motorcycle?
Are you excited about joining a fast-growing Kenyan brand?
If your answer is YES! Then we are looking for you!
We have an exciting new opening for a “Sales Rider” that could be the perfect fit for you!
- Responsible for distributing products promptly to our customers.
- She will be expected to represent the company in a professional manner and strive to increase sales and customer satisfaction.
- Maximizing sales and meeting sales targets: This includes cross selling and upselling.
- Building and maintaining good relationships with customers.
- Handling all customer requests courteously and professionally.
- Verifying items to be delivered by matching orders with quantities and items handed over for dispatch.
- Delivering a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes.
- Loading, unloading, preparing, inspecting and operating the delivery vehicle.
- Ensuring that goods are well handled while in transit and presentable upon arrival at destination
- Collecting payments and issuing receipts.
- Informing customers about new products and services.
- Following regulations and safety standards.
- Bachelors degree,Diploma or certificates.
- Command of English and Kiswahili (speaking, reading, writing)
- 1-3 years customer service/sales experience preferred
- Licensed rider (BCEFG)
- Proven experience as a delivery rider
- Customer driven and a keen interest in sales
- An eye for fashion and trends
- Ability to problem solve and find solutions for customers
- Excellent organizational and time management skills. The ability to plan, organize and prioritise own work.
LADIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
If qualified Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title SALES RIDER.
Submission deadline is 28th September 2017.