Duma Works is recruiting Smart Graduate Sales Intern in Mombasa.
The hiring company is reputable for its importation and distribution of well recognized beverages across East Africa.
- Present and sell company products to new potential and existing clients
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify targets and to project the number of contact to be made
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
- Aggressively work on their monthly targets
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned
- Prepare presentations, proposals and contracts
- Develop and maintain sales materials and product knowledge
- Establish and maintain current client and potential relationships
- Prepare paper work to activate and maintain contract services
- Manage account services through quality checks and follow ups
- Identify and resolve client concerns
- Prepare weekly status reports, including activity, closings, follow ups, and adhere to goals
- Communicate new products and service opportunities, special developments, information or feedback gathered through field activity to relevant staff
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock
- Other duties assigned
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows etc.
- Follow up for collection of payments
- Co-ordinate delivery of POS and merchandise
- Provide the on-job training to other sales employees.
- University Graduates (Preferred grades obtained A/B)
- Fresh University Graduates acceptable and willing to be trained/ fast learners preferred/Or preferably married candidates
- ICDL – Well versatile with all computer skills – Outlook/ Excel and PPT knowledge a must
- FMCG Experience in the past jobs: an advantage
- Any experience with On-trade or Off-Trade category with sales will be an advantage
- A good team player / ambitious / working towards achieving goals
- Career Orientated, young and dynamic
- Smart personality/ well presentable
- Fluent English speaking skills a must
- He/ She willing to work long hours, must also be able to handle pressure
You must be residing in Mombasa
The internship period is a training period where you will be trained as you carry out your duties
Upon successful completion of your internship, you will be retained based on your performance
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to email@example.com marking the subject as “3006”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3006 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Saturday, 30 September 2017
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.