Duma works is recruiting a Graphic Designer for our client; a leading digital education content provider.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Transforming ideas into graphics to pass the desired message.
- Create inspiring, innovative adverts and layouts within set timelines.
- Creating designs for use in digital marketing platforms and educational platform.
- Responsible for the quality of execution and quality of thinking throughout the creative process until final sign off.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Diploma/Degree in commercial art, graphic design or visual communication OR equivalent training.
experience in graphic design.
- Proficient computer skills in Adobe CS Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Bridge, Acrobat, MAC are a must.
- Ability to service both web and print content.
- A sense of humor and strong work ethical.
- Work on educational illustration and content is a plus.
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “3065”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3065 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Monday, 02 October 2017
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.