Job Vacancy: Head of Security
The Role: To provide both physical and information security. Responsible for protecting company and employee information against unauthorized access.
- Act as the public spokesperson for all information security-related company issues.
- To prepare and present technical information to people with varying backgrounds.
- To strengthen security initiatives, create and maintain good channels of communication and support across various departments.
- Create digital security management programs and prioritize security initiatives and issues.
- Stay updated about current trends in data management and security threats to design effective data security systems.
- Might also perform tasks related to risk assessment, crisis management, personnel safety and facility security.
- Create a security policy education program for employees.
- Design data security that is ideal for the Hotel such as employee health insurance records.
Qualifications and Skills
- At least a bachelor’s degree/diploma in a related field such as business or computing.
- Candidates with master’s degrees would be preferred.
- Must have multiple years of leadership experience in relevant fields
- Experience managing multiple large teams and designing IT security solutions.
- Might need a background in law enforcement or criminal justice.
- Should have excellent communication, persuasion and public-speaking skills. He will need to build relationships quickly and should possess a quick analytical mind and a decisive nature.
The East African Community is encouraged to apply. Work permits will be provided
Qualified persons to apply at email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||