Job Title: Finance Manager – Manufacturing
Gross Salary: 100K – 150K
Reporting to: Managing Director
Our client is one of the key players in the manufacturing Industry for over 15 years.
They are looking to hire a Finance Manager who will be responsible for processing all payments relating to the organization expenditure, processing general ledger transactions and ensuring adherence with statutory accounting policies and guidelines as well as financial policies and procedures and also expected to maintain healthy relations between all the Organization’s internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure preparation of organization financial statements & reports on regular basis and submit to the Managing Director.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Reports on assets and capital account
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Approves cash disbursement’s by verifying check amounts against invoices, authorizing checks, and wire transfers
- Maintains financial security by adhering to internal controls, and protecting the organization value by keeping information confidential.
- Meeting financial standards by providing accounting department annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances and implementing corrective actions
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost reduction opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Business Administration or related field.
- Must be a CPA (K) or ACCA
- Finance expertise is a must and experience in Foodservice is an added advantage
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in the Field
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong Analytical skills
- Team player
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Finance Manager – Manufacturing) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Tuesday 12th September 2017.