We are leading Importers & distributors of trusted and quality medical supplies in the market.
We seek to hire a dynamic Operations Manager with excellent leadership, organization, planning and quality control skills.
A manager with the expertise to plan, direct and coordinate operations and improve performance.
Location: Tanzania Branch (Dar es salaam)
Operations Manager Job Responsibilities
- Effectively implement the Company’s Standard Operating Procedures in the Receiving, Warehousing and Dispatch functions.
- Fully in charge of effective stock management procedures in a busy environment.
- Effectively recruit, supervise and support and lead Stores, Receiving and Logistics team.
- Plan work schedules for employees, manage attendance and leave records.
- Manage flows and coordination of goods between receiving from suppliers, storing and stock arrangement.
- Liaise and ensure effective importation procedures are followed and goods received from the mother country to the port and then to the warehouse.
- Follow supplies programs and relationships with internal and external suppliers and customers
- Implement and improve on procedures for optimizing costs, schedules, quality and control.
- Ensure Compliance with all the Goods Storage Practice Procedures and all records updated accurately for Compliance inspections.
- Conduct effective Stock take procedures, match the physical, computer stock and stock cards – which is then reviewed by the stock auditors.
- Overseeing inventory, distribution of goods and facilities.
- Improving operational management systems, processes and best practices that guarantee organizational growth.
Qualifications for the Operations Manager Job
- A Business Degree in Business Administration with Accounting knowledge.
- Computer Literate and experience with Tally software would be an added advantage.
- OR equivalent 3-5 years’ relevant experience on the ground experience in a similar job.
- Knowledge on Handling Importation procedures in Tanzania, with the relevant authorities is required.
- Knowledge of handling logistic chain supply, (suppliers, transporters, logistic platforms, local authorities) and management of contractual relationships.
- Overall Stock Management and understanding of the optimum stocking, availability of stocks and reorder levels.
Skills required for the Operations Manager Job
- Should have initiative to implement and improve on Systems.
- Should be alert, proactive and be a person of high integrity.
- Excellent coordination skills.
- Respect for deadlines and a sense of responsibility.
- Ability to work and commit to long hours.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV with a photograph (Attached on the CV), only quoting the job title on the email subject (Operations Manager – Tanzania) to email@example.com.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV… attach a copy of your current / latest pay slip.