BIMAS Kenya Limited a leading Microfinance institution in Kenya seeks to offer internship opportunities for those interested in working within the microfinance sector.
- Loan officer Interns (various branches)
- Interns for support functions ( head office only) in Finance, Data entry, Administration
These candidates will work as interns and will be given an opportunity to be trained in all areas of Credit operations.
Internship programs run for 3 (three) months) and are not compensated.
Qualifications for the Internship
- Must be computer literate
- Have attained a Minimum of C plain at KCSE
- Be at least 23 years and above
- Completed a Diploma in business administration, business management , cooperative management or its equivalent
- Be willing and ready to use a motorbike ( those with a valid riders license will have an added advantage)
- Be a person of high integrity, results oriented, open to learning, fast learner, self-driven and a team player.
For loan officer interns: We have offices in Embu, Nairobi, nakuru, marimanti, Maua, nanyuki, machakos, Nyahururu, kitengela, makueni, Tala, Kitui, Kibwezi, Mwingi,masii, Nkubu, Kerugoya, Kiritiri, nyeri, mwea, Thika, matuu, Murang’a, Kiambu, Meru, Chuka, Mikinduri, Emali, laare, Kasarani,Loitoktok, Limuru, Siakago, Rongai.
For finance, data entry and administration interns: Head office only
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates for internships should download the application form here http://www.bimaskenya.com/index.php/careers
And address their applications to on or before the 30th of September 2017;
The HR and Administration Manager
BIMAS Kenya Limited
Attaching their updated Cvs and copies of certificates
Applications that do not follow the guidelines provided above will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
BIMAS Kenya Limited is an equal opportunity employer
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||