Our client, a start-up Motorcycle Taxi Company is searching for a Commercial Manager (CM), who is eager to take an exciting start up to the next level.
The CM will identify and reach out to new prospects, develop strategies to find new customers and customers groups, negotiate and close deals in a hands on way.
Taking ownership of the whole sales cycle, you will contribute to the success of a fairly recent team with a huge growth potential and identify and implement the team structure required to deliver the sales and commercial goals of our start up.
He/ she will play an important role in marketing and corporate management and be the intermediary between our HQ in Kenya and the managing board abroad.
- Develops and understands our market to drive a sales strategy for Nairobi and sets challenging longer-term sales goals and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Looks for opportunities to grow business, through partnerships or new initiatives, and works to take advantage of those opportunities
- Communicates with parties in a contract so that all understand the terms, particularly a contract’s financial aspects
- Analyses current trends in order to predict and optimise current and future commercial opportunities
- Makes sure that commercial activities are in line with our operational goals
- Manages our commercial department; sales team, head of accounts and Social media expert.
- Reviewing and managing budgets.
- Must be a Postgraduate in Business related discipline or equivalent
- Must have Sales/ Marketing courses or training
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role preferably in the motorcycle industry
- Excellent writing and reporting skills both English and Swahili
- Management and coaching experience
- International experience
- Start-up experience
- A motivated, proactive, empathic personality, who is truly a team player.
Salary: Ksh. 250,000 – 350,000 depending on experience.
Deadline: 30th September 2017
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send a detailed CV indicating current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th September 2017
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews