Jobs: Pharmacy Sales Representatives
1. Arranging appointments with key opinion leaders (K.O.L), doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments;
2. Making presentations to K.O.L’s, doctors, clinical officers, nurses, pharmacists/ pharmtechs in hospital, clinics and pharmacies. Presentations may take place in medical settings during the day, or may be conducted in the evenings at a local hotel or conference venues.
3. Organising conferences, MGS, meetings, CME for doctors and other health care providers (HCP);
4. Building and maintaining positive working relationships with doctors, HCP’s and supporting administrative staff;
5. Managing budgets (for catering, outside speakers, conferences, hospitality, etc.);
6. Keeping detailed and updated records of all business contacts;
7. Tender management which includes formulary listing of company products, quantity tender, tender advertising, submission, review and award time period.
8. Achieve and exceed annual sales targets;
9. Planning work schedules daily, weekly and monthly timetables, reports and action plans. This involves working with the area sales team or discussing future targets in consultation with direct supervision.
10. Attend all company meetings and briefings;
11. Implement marketing strategy which includes but is not limited to correct use of detailing pieces, medical slides, promotional materials and relevant scientific data supplied by the company;
12. Monitoring competitor activity and competitors’ products;
13. Maintaining knowledge of new developments in the market, anticipating potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapting strategy accordingly;
14. Developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector;
15. Staying informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
16. Conduct oneself in a manner that subscribes to set compliance standards including ADE reporting, product complaint and ethical marketing.
Key skills for Pharmacy Sales Representatives:
- Identify and manage key accounts within the pharma supply chain.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge in disease, product, competition and market
- Effective planner
- Disciplined and focused
- Entrepreneurial skills
- IT skills
- Degree in Biological Sciences / B. Pharm. / B.V.M
- Medical / Pharmaceutical sales experience of 1 to 2 years.
- Certificate of good conduct.
Gross: Kshs: 40,000 – Kshs 50,000 plus other allowances
If you meet the above requirements please send your CV to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.