Our client in the Real Estate industry is looking to fill the position of Assistant Property Manager.
The Assistant Property Manager is responsible for assisting with the management of day to day operations of properties.
- Rent collection
- Repair and maintenance
- Property vacation
- Responsible for the collection of tenant’s monthly rent.
- Sending demand notes.
- Receive proof of payment/ remind tenants to send proof of payments.
- Preparing client statements.
- Preparing payment for Landlords.
- Issuing receipts.
- Conducting regular inspection of property using the Inspection Form and preparing a final report of the properties.
Repair and maintenance
- Assist in the inspections of the building facilities to help guarantee appropriate property maintenance and address all repair, maintenance and building emergencies.
- Receiving property repair funds.
- Facilitating and supervising cleaning of properties.
- Raising payments to service providers.
- Follow up vacating tenant to confirm move out date and time.
- Collecting subject’s Property Inspection Checklist form.
- Discussing current property condition and repairs if any, with the tenant and producing an interim property repairs quotation.
- Closes house and stores house keys safely.
- Write, prepare, and distribute all memos, notices, and other correspondences in regards to building changes, updates, or property information.
- Maintain the accuracy of building and tenant confidential files and documents to ensure accurate records are maintained.
- Recording all issues either raised by the client or as observed in the issues Log-in.
- Updating Facilities Performance Review Report template regularly.
- Analyze, develop and present real estate investment alternatives, land acquisition and other opportunities to Property Manager for review and / or approval.
Qualifications and competencies
- Minimum two years’ experience in property management or related business operations.
- Degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Land Economics, and Building Economics, or any other real estate related field with minimum grade second upper…
- Strong analytical, organization, problem solving skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Computer packages.
- Experience with administrative and leasing functions in property management.
- Knowledge of real estate industry.
- Membership in EARB or ISK is an added advantage.
If you are qualified for this position kindly send your CV ONLY indicating your CURRENT AND EXPECTED SALARY to email@example.com by 2nd October 2017.
The subject of the email should be “ Assistant Property Manager”.