Our client in the Real Estate industry is looking to fill the position of Research Consultant.
The main role of the Research Consultant is to appraise real property to determine its value for purchase, sales, investment, mortgage, or loan purposes.
- Conduct research
- Undertake feasibility study
- Undertake an EIA/EA
- Data collection and analysis
- Maintaining records
- Lead business valuation related research, analysis and modeling. Individually set goals and lead projects from inception to completion.
- Preparing detailed written reports on research findings.
- Sharing the research findings with relevant departmental heads.
- Perform market survey for various classes of asset and collect required market transaction for analysis;
- Independently gathering data pertinent to the engagement through direct client interaction and client site visits.
- Assisting in preparing and presenting the results of our analysis in a clear and concise manner;
- Leveraging annual reports, financial data, benchmarking, other industry data for business purposes.
- Receiving and screening information given by a project proponent.
- Assembling and examining a team of experts for consultancy services.
- Examine Terms Of Reference for each expert, assign responsibilities and agree on time frame.
- Develop and maintain presentations for internal meetings, client interactions and the portfolio management of multiple investment strategies managed by the team.
- Routine data collection from various projects for routine program data monitoring.
- Conducting data analysis.
- Preparing research proposals and reports to be reviewed and approved by the Senior Consultants.
- Contributing to the improvement of the overall investment process by continually exploring new ideas, processes and technologies that will benefit the company.
- Undertake assessment to identify the opportunities and ristks of property development projects or investments.
- Estimate costs, revenues and profit potential of projects.
- Draw a Terms Of Reference (TOR) and fee estimate of potential projects and forward to proponent.
Environmental Impact Assessment
- Conducting regular Environmental Assessment/Environmental Impact Assessment and facilitating its execution and certification.
- Designing and implementing projects that are compliant with environmental regulations.
- Ensuring compliance with local and international policy standards on environmental sustainability through carrying out environmental audits.
- Following up National Environment Management Authority to issue relevant certificates to a project.
Qualifications and competencies
- Bachelors in finance, or economics. Training in valuation is generally expected.
- Strong detail- and accuracy-orientation. Successful candidate must demonstrate attention-to-detail with regard to drafting processes, reviewing technical materials, and performing analyses.
- Ability and willingness to think critically and solve “out-of-the-box” problems independently.
- Creativity in engineering processes from both a controls and efficiency perspective.
- Maturity in internal/external communication and time management
- 2 – 5 years of relevant work experience in valuation/real estate.
If you are qualified for this position kindly send your CV ONLY indicating your CURRENT AND EXPECTED SALARY to email@example.com by 2nd October 2017.
The subject of the email should be “ Research Consultant”.