Our client in the Real Estate industry is looking to fill the position of Sales Manager.
The major role of the Sales Manager will be to drive business growth through facilitate the selling and letting of property to ensure growth of revenue of the company.
- Selling and letting
- Client Management
Selling and Letting
- Achieve and exceed agreed sales targets.
- Work with the Director to set the income target for the year.
- Dissemination of information regarding availability and status of property in the company’s portfolio.
- Taking notes of the general conditions of property where feasible, accessibility of the property and details of current tenancies where applicable.
- Agreeing with the client on selling commission or letting fee percentage.
- Advising Landlord on the appropriateness of selling price or rental amount in comparison to current market rates.
- Delivering weekly, monthly and annual sales targets as directed by the Head of Agency.
- Actively prospecting, acquiring and engaging new clients and providing them with information on company services.
- Establishing if buyers are interested in paying via cash, mortgage or by trade and top-up.
- Closing sales and leases on properties.
- Deliver excellent sales and after-sales services to maximize sales, customer satisfaction and retention.
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Preparing a Listing Agreement or Letting Agreement
- Provide the Listing or Letting Agreement to client for signing.
- Sending the Listing or Letting Agreement to landlord for execution.
- Opening a property file with property records, Inspection notes, Photographs and all other documents.
- Acquiring title deed from client and ascertaining ownership of property with the relevant authorities.
- Preparing periodical reports for all Sales assignments to keep all stakeholders informed of progress on new developments.
- Double checking and scrutinizing interested buyers and tenants before selling or letting property to them i.e. their source of money and confirming all his references.
- Preparing and giving letters of offer to worthy clients after vetting.
- Train the sales and marketing staff on all business development aspects
Creativity and Innovation
- Produce innovative ideas and sales strategies to meet the company objectives.
- Assist in the development of sales aids and other marketing material which the team will use as part of the sales process.
- Developing marketing plans and strategies.
- Guide the top management on investment avenues through diversification or market expansions.
- Handling client enquiries as well as feedback and documenting them.
- Calling client regularly.
- Offering immediate solutions.
- Discussing customer feedback fortnightly with Head of Agency.
- Finding root cause of complaints.
- Updating client feedback book.
- Carrying out corrective action.
- Posting properties and marketing them on social media.
- Receive/Select property and information to post/publish.
- Uploading property details/post content.
- Adding appealing photos of property and sharing information with relevant audience.
- Making all necessary arrangements to show properties to interested buyers.
Qualifications and competencies
- Must be a holder of a Bachelor degree in Commerce, Marketing or any other business related fields.
- An MBA is an added advantage.
- Should have at least 3 years progressive management experience in the real estate industry.
- A great understanding of the Kenyan real estate market.
- Strong client management and good presentation skills. Must demonstrate an ability to build and manage relationship with and positively influence various stakeholders.
- Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong negotiation and selling skills.
- Effective problem – solving and mediation skills.
- Proficiency with office computer applications.
If you are qualified for this position kindly send your CV ONLY indicating your CURRENT AND EXPECTED SALARY to firstname.lastname@example.org by 2nd October 2017.
The subject of the email should be “ Sales Manager”.