Resolution Insurance is a General Insurer offering innovative and responsive insurance solutions.
Resolution assures financial security and comfort by offering comprehensive insurance solutions in a dependable, reliable, and transparent manner.
Today, Resolution Insurance offers a number of products namely Medical Plans, Travel Plans, Liability Plans, Property Covers, Motor Covers and all other classes of General Insurance in the markets where it operates.
We currently have over 100,000 members and have partnered with a robust network of over 800 medical service providers across East Africa, managing the diversified health insurance needs of corporates, social groups, families and individuals.
In keeping up with our recruitment needs, we are currently looking to fill the position below:
Assistant Business Analyst
Reporting to the Business Analyst, the Assistant Business Analyst’s overall purpose is to overall purpose is to ensure that all business processes achieve a high Level of automation through understanding current and future business needs.
Key Responsibility Areas:
1. Assist in the analysis of user needs and requirements, using widely acceptable tools e.g business process maps, data flow diagrams.
2. Design and creation of reports using Qlik view and Crystal Reports
3. Provide technical support to users adhering to best practice IT service management standards, managed through the helpdesk.
4. Assist in the development and maintenance of business analysis documentation e.g standard operating procedures, Business cases, Requirements specification documents, test strategies and project plans.
5. Assist in system testing.
6. Assist in software evaluation.
7. Assist in conducting systems analysis and programming activities for moderately complex systems, this includes documenting new and modified systems and programs.
8. Adhering to departmental policies, process and procedures
9. Systems enhancements and systems defect management.
10. Monitor systems to ensure adequate performance and maintenance; analyze and provide recommendations.
11. Any other task as may be assigned by the supervisors
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in IT/Computer Science
- At least 2 years working experience
- Business Analysis Certification
- Background in Programming
- Proficient in MSSQL
- Proficient in Crystal Report Design and Development
- Analytical mind
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly visit
our careers page on www.resolution.co.ke by Close of Business on Monday 25th September 2017.
Applications should be made strictly through the careers portal.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.