Job Title: Road Surveyor
Industry: Road Construction
Net Salary: 100k
Our client is in the building and construction industry engaging in Residential, Commercial Construction as well as Civil Engineering.
They are currently seeking to fill the position of a Road Surveyor.
- Produce road layouts using surveying instruments and tools.
- Establish lines and grades within the construction site by performing construction surveys.
- Perform daily record keeping of work performed on a daily basis and share the records with the Projects Department.
- Provide topographic surveys of construction site areas.
- Review construction design to ensure proper quantities, dimensions, and overall completeness.
- Provide calculations and records in support of all survey activities.
- Lead others in the survey work and make survey computations.
- Carry out inspections to ensure that proper compliance with construction specifications is adhered to.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering with/or Diploma in Road Surveying in any Professionally Certified Institute.
- 8 years experience in the Roads & Infrastructure field.
- Good written and Oral skills.
- Computer literate.
- Strong communication skills and professional appearance.
- Excellent leadership, motivational and presentation skills.
- Works well under pressure and able to be up to the deadlines.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Road Surveyor) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 3rd October 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted