Job Title: Maintenance Officer
Qualification: Diploma in Building Construction or Civil Engineering
Minimum experience: 5 years’ experience preferably in an institution
1. Development of maintenance strategy
2. Development, Maintenance and repairs of all buildings works
3. Ensure all institution’s tools, machinery, equipment and other facilities are in good working condition at all times.
4. Ensure compliance with all legal requirement in buildings, safety, health, environmental etc.
5. Adherence to health and safety regulations.
6. Ensure employees work in safe and healthy environment
7. Ensure high standard of grounds maintenance
8. Preparing the maintenance budget
9. A resource person as far as health, safety and environmental matters are concerned
10. Coordination and professional advice on all construction works
11. Preparation of monthly and other operational reports
12. Coordinate allocation of staff houses
13. Supervision and training of staff in the maintenance section
14. Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Please send C.V to;