Our client is a leading privately owned Security Firm with presence in East and Central Africa is looking to hire a Talent Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring resourcing interventions on talent management agenda.
Job Purpose: The job holder will be responsible in defining and executing the talent strategy for the identification, development, deployment and retention of talent and be responsible for the successful execution of all talent engagement interventions.
- Work with the Management to implement the Talent management framework of the Company in consultation with business leaders and HRBPs and translating business strategy to the talent strategy for the Company.
- Collaborate with business leaders across the Company to understand business goals and to build development strategies that ensure a strong future talent pipeline as well as manage internal and external talent pools as part of the wider Company talent management agenda.
- Deliver talent management solutions to the organization while managing the talent management process and initiatives as well as provide guidance on all aspects of talent management process, policies and communication, through process, planning, design, project management, administration and measurement.
- Guide the business on agile workforce planning, internal deployments and talent solutions to address talent needs at management and leadership levels.
- Contribute significantly in the core talent management pillars of talent identification, developing talent maps, talent development and deployment for strategy execution.
- Under the guidance of the HR Manager, work with the business and key stakeholders to ensure talent development for the various talent pools in the Company is implemented.
- Co-develop with the HR Manager, Leadership and Management Development roadmaps for the Business as part of Talent Development agenda.
- Define critical roles for succession planning as well as facilitate and support succession planning initiatives in the Company and deliberately build strong talent benches and leadership depth for such roles.
- Support proactive Talent Retention initiatives and programs for the Company as part of the Talent Management agenda.
- Provide high level support in the design, development and implementation of on-boarding initiatives that align with the Company’s workforce strategy and goals as part of Talent retention initiatives.
- Contribute significantly to the employment branding of the Company as a preferred “Employer of Choice” through compelling value proposition messaging, internally and externally and develop an effective talent pipeline of key internal and external talent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human resources, Social Sciences, general management or business administration.
- Higher National Diploma in Human Resources Management; member of IHRM Kenya
- At least seven (7) years’ experience in Human Resources Management with a focus on Talent Management, Recruitment and Selection, Learning and Development and Performance Management
- Experience of working in labour intensive and unionised environments
- Exposure to talent analytics and talent management approaches with an ability to align program outcomes to talent strategy.
- Working knowledge of the labour/ employment laws.
- Good understanding of the macro business environment and of how environmental factors and other drivers impact business strategies and tactics.
How to apply:
Apply Now via our recruitment portal.
This will require you to create a profile; in addition attach your detailed and up to date CV with your contact details, details of current and expected remuneration and the names of three professional referees by close of business Saturday, 30th September, 2017.