Serengeti Breweries Ltd (EABL)
Jobs: Finance Graduates
Closing Date: 21st November 2017
Who we are and what we offer!
You’ll demonstrate an aspiration to progress as well a willingness to challenge the status quo in pursuit of performance.
Best of all, we promise to give you the freedom to showcase your ideas and initiatives and give you the room to grow.
We were built by people of extraordinary character like Arthur Guinness, Alexander Walker and Charles Tanqueray.
You will stand on the shoulders of these giants and like them, you’ll have a chance to leave a legacy.
How our programme works!
Our programme is a three year adventure providing you with two to three rotations during which you’ll find yourself challenged and inspired to reach your full potential.
You’ll be introduced to many of our Diageo leaders globally so you can see how we operate around the world.
You’ll also enjoy the backing and support of a mentor and buddy who will give you an introduction to Diageo’s culture and help you successfully navigate your career.
What the programme offers to you?
Finance is about having the right information at the right time and using it to expand and develop the business.
Working in this function you will learn how to identify the wider opportunities that lie behind the figures.
You will help us plan where and when to market our premium brands, and whether to launch new products or campaigns.
Your analysis will allow us to make informed decisions on when to push for even greater sales.
Your predictions of risk versus potential reward will help us to decide whether or not to pursue an opportunity.
Over the course of your three year graduate programme you’ll drive your own development and it will be up to you to seek out opportunities to gain experience in a variety of areas.
These could range from preparing and maintaining accounting records to risk management and business assurance to working capital and project management
- A minimum Bachelor academic degree with upper second class honors or equivalent in Finance or Accounting
- Fluency in English
- Right to live and work in Tanzania
- Willing to relocate in or outside Tanzania if opportunities arise
- We’re looking for graduates who not only have the capability to succeed in our organization today but also have the potential to be our leaders of tomorrow.
- We are looking for someone who is committed to the role and Diageo from day one. Full of energy, enthusiasm and optimism in everything you do.
- You’re able to build strong relationships in order to learn and grow together, as well as to influence and inspire others to always do better.
- Many of these relationships will be core to your success now and in the future as you progress through the organization.
EABL (Serengeti Breweries), is committed to meritocracy and inclusiveness and will not unfairly discriminate in recruitment, training, career development and promotion on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, gender, marital status, disability, religion or belief and age.
Interested candidates should apply mentioning the subject and Female applications are highly encouraged.
All applications to be made through the website: www.Diageo-Careers.Com.