Serengeti Breweries Ltd (EABL)
Jobs: Supply Graduates
Department: Supply Chain
Closing Date: 21st November 2017
Who we are and what we offer!
You’ll demonstrate an aspiration to progress as well a willingness to challenge the status quo in pursuit of performance.
Best of all, we promise to give you the freedom to showcase your ideas and initiatives and give you the room to grow.
We were built by people of extraordinary character like Arthur Guinness, Alexander Walker and Charles Tanqueray.
You will stand on the shoulders of these giants and like them, you’ll have a chance to leave a legacy.
How our programme works!
Our programme is a three year adventure providing you with two to three rotations during which you’ll find yourself challenged and inspired to reach your full potential.
You’ll be introduced to many of our Diageo leaders globally so you can see how we operate around the world.
You’ll also enjoy the backing and support of a mentor and buddy who will give you an introduction to Diageo’s culture and help you successfully navigate your career.
What the programme offers to you?
Our products are at the heart of what we do at Diageo and manufacturing and packaging them are some of the most important elements of our business.
We want your input and ideas to improve our processes and help shape our future.
This means you could be looking at ways to drive sustainability in all we do, involved in developing more cost effective bottling techniques or creating innovative new packaging methods.
We operate in a world full of heritage and innovation where age old craftsmanship meets cutting edge science and latest engineering technology, and over the three year programme with us you’ll grow your expertise in manufacturing (distillation and maturation, brewing, packaging and engineering), Supply Chain and/or Procurement.
- A minimum Bachelor academic degree with Upper Second Class honors or equivalent in Engineering/ Science/ Business Management/ Supply Chain/ Logistics/ Brewing & Distilling
- Fluency in English
- Right to live and work in Tanzania
- Willing to relocate in or outside Tanzania if opportunities arise
- We’re looking for graduates who not only have the capability to succeed in our organization today but also have the potential to be our leaders of tomorrow.
- We are looking for someone who is committed to the role and Diageo from day one.
- Full of energy, enthusiasm and optimism in everything you do.
- You’re able to build strong relationships in order to learn and grow together, as well as to influence and inspire others to always do better.
- Many of these relationships will be core to your success now and in the future as you progress through the organization.
EABL (Serengeti Breweries Ltd) is committed to meritocracy and inclusiveness and will not unfairly discriminate in recruitment, training, career development and promotion on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, gender, marital status, disability, religion or belief and age.
Interested candidates should apply mentioning the subject and Female applications are highly encouraged.
All applications to be made through the website: www.Diageo-Careers.Com.