Job Title: Digital Media Assistant
Department: Brand & Marketing Department
Reports To: Digital Media Manager
Job Objective: The role is to support the Digital Media Manager in development and delivery of the digital marketing strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Source and produce engaging content especially in Swahili (sheng) language that promotes audience interaction, encourages audience participation and ensure it is relevant and interesting.
- Create, drive and manage Sports content online; from running campaigns online on Sports content to measuring the success of these campaigns
- Respond to customers queries online, on a more personal approach, but still ensuring the message is conveyed to the customer
- Manage our website and create a buzz via content marketing
- Daily monitoring of our competitors platforms and reporting on the findings
- Help to increase conversions as well as ROI with regard to our different digital media platforms.
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media
- MUST have great passion for football especially on what we are offering (Bundesliga, Ligue 1, Serie A)
- Strong Social media presence
- Exceptional writing skills
- Good command of Swahili sheng language
Education / Experience
- Educated to Diploma Level.
- 3+ years’ experience in social media world with keen interest in Sports.
Qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s quoting relevant skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org