Job Vacancy: Store Human Capital & Administration Manager
Our client, a leading retail outlet is seeking to recruit a Human Capital and Administration Manager who will be responsible for all Administration and Human Capital related functions including but not limited to recruitment, training, career development, compensation and benefits, employee relations, employment law compliance, disciplinary and grievance issues in line with all internal policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure and guarantee quality and protection of the “Know-How” in the Company.
- Guarantee availability and proper functionality of the work place amenities and be the warrant of store’s social climate.
- Ensure training done contributes to the progress of the stores’ customer service level.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and resolve work-related grievances.
- Analyze and recommend existing compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure legal requirement and group policies compliance.
- Advise managers on organizational policy matters and recommend changes.
- Following up on internal/external audit reports and ensure that all non-compliance issues are closed within the required time.
- Apply standard management procedures and ensure compliance to Labour Laws/Company policies.
- Ensure payroll validation processes and accuracy in a timely manner.
- Analyze store performance reviews; negotiate performance objectives in liaison with Department Heads.
- Application of the annual store training plan & on-boarding programs.
- Practices company values and guarantees the same is respected and followed by the team members.
- Draws career development plans for employees with high potential.
- Identifies and recommends training needs for the team and follow up on its implementation (TNA)
- Promotes open door management policy within the team
- Application of government rules and company policy to assure food safety and hygiene levels are respected.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate employee work functions relating to employment, compensation, labour relations, and employee welfare.
- Employee Recruitment, both internal and external in liaison with line managers.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude towards organizational objectives.
- Ensure proper implementation of SLAs for service providers and suppliers.
- Communication of HC indicators to senior management
- Make sure employee facilities are clean, available and all employees adhere to usage policies
- Represent organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Administer compensation, benefits and performance management systems, safety and recreation programs
- Formulation of annual department budget
- Adheres to department set budget.
- Propose and take necessary actions towards continuous cost optimization.
- Propose and follow up cost related to (T/O, Leave, and Leavers).
- Respects Finance procedures in accordance with the Delegation of Authority
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or other related field
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Experience from the retail setup is an added advantage
- Member of the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM)
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.