Customer Experience Manager
The successful jobholder will be required to:
- Conduct reviews to ensure customer satisfaction with our shopping experience through follow up calls.
- Identify and review customer service standards to be in line with the current trends in the field and recommending on gaps to be filled.
- Investigating, solving customers’ problems identified and putting in place measures to avoid repeat of such problems.
- Responding to customers inquiries via phone, email or social media platforms.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Work with customer service and operations to maintain a customer focused attitude with a focus on activities that create lifetime customers.
- Developing an efficient feedback or complaints procedures for customers.
- Help the management in formulating and implementing customer care policies and practises.
- Translating customer needs into company’s objectives.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
- Training staff to deliver a high standard of customer service.
- Maintaining customers’ contacts database.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned.
- Higher Education Qualifications in Business/Client Service/Customer Service/Marketing.
- KCSE mean grade of B or above.
- 1-2 years relevant work experience. Previous work experience in a call centre / customer service focussed role will be an added advantage.
- Experience dealing with customer complaints.
- Previous experience as a CRM or in a marketing equivalent will be an added advantage.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Possess Knowledge and skills on MS EXCEL and Google Sheets.
- Willing to work on weekends.
- At least two referees as well as attempting at least one personality test.
Job Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills that allow you to inform, help and advice customers clearly and to liaise effectively with other professionals.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Confidence, patience, politeness, tact and diplomacy, when dealing with difficult situations.
- Motivational skills and an ability to supervise and lead a team of customer service assistants.
- Creative thinking, to be able to come up with new ideas to improve customer service standards
- Organisational and planning skills to develop customer service policies.
- Good personal presentation, especially when working with customers face-to-face.
- A commitment to improve your own customer service skills on an ongoing basis.
- Excellent writing, verbal & presentation skills.
- Ability to do analysis, research and tabulate data.
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic.
- A person with high attention to detail.
- Proactive, Entrepreneurial and ability to deliver exceptional results.
Your application should include the following:
- 2 Referees
- MBTI Personality (you can visit | http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp | answer the 64 Questions and ‘Score it’ to get your four letter MBTI Personality )
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.