Job Vacancy: Tally Implementation Engineer – Nairobi
Functional Area: Accounts, Inventory, Procurement, MIS Reports
- Installation, Configuration & Troubleshooting of Software Components Remotely/On site.
- Assess/evaluate client requirements against scope of project, manage project plan and schedule.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through follow-up, client responsiveness, and thorough communication.
- Troubleshooting Software/Hardware/Networking/OS related queries of our global customers Over Phone which involves working in different time zones
- Take calls from Global customers and initiate the right response to them, positively and professionally
- Deal with a wide range of products
- Provide remote solutions to problems, probe problems and explain the solution in such a way that non-technical users understand
- Work closely with Solution Architects and/or Engagement Managers to ensure appropriate follow-up of identifying client needs and follow-up activities.
- Responsible for providing Engagement Managers and/or clients with updated implementation plans, Support Calls communications documents, follow-up memos, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple clients and projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Collaborate with several teams (e.g. software development, testing, engineering ,sales) to achieve our common goal of solving our customer problems and enhancing our products
- Share your knowledge with other people in writing technical documents and enlarge the knowledge database
- Proficiency in SQL and Databases, Reporting tools (Preferably Crystal) is needed.
- Knowledge on Desktop Client / Server Applications
- Knowledge on Accounting Software Implementation
- Should be able to Configure Various Chart of Account, Reports & Business Processes…
- Previous full life-cycle implementation experience with Accounting- Tally/ERP Implementation
- Background as a Software Support Consultant & Implementation Engineer or Business Analyst
- Must possess strong cross team/group/org collaboration skills.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel Local/Abroad
- Flexible to work in shifts
- At least 2 years Implementations Experience (Preferably Accounting- Tally).
- Should have Both Technical & Business Process Analysis Experience in medium to Large scale Projects.
If qualifies kindly send your CV to email@example.com indicating (Implementation Engineer- Tally) before 28th September 2017