Tuskys is the leading retailer in Kenya and remains to be a very strategic player in the market.
It has experienced significant growth over the last few years, leading to many opportunities coming up.
To this end, we have vacancies in the business including the following.
Job Title: Social Responsibility / Communication Officer
The writer will help the CCO in his/her daily work by providing relevant content as my required.
Staff Writer Job Responsibilities
- Writing and editing in-house magazines, case studies, speeches, articles and other publications that aim at winning positive perception amongst staff.
- Preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programs.
- Organizing events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours.
- Providing and editing information that is updated on the organization’s website.
- Developing a winning Internal and External communication strategy that correctly addresses of all business stakeholders primarily staff, customers, suppliers and wider public.
- Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies.
- Liaising with colleagues and key spokespeople.
- Liaising with and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organizations, where need be.
- Assist in aspects of printed media working with the art team and other departments to make material available to the PR agencies and directly to the media.
- Fostering community relations through events such as open days and through involvement in community initiatives.
- Utilize organizational skills to maximize impact of partnerships, brand programs, sponsorships and philanthropy activities and deliver on agreed upon milestones.
- Prepare regular status reports for all CSR, corporate philanthropy and sponsorship activities undertaken by the company.
- A diploma in Public Relations/Business management or Mass communication.
- A relevant degree will be an advantage.
- At least 6 months relevant experience in the field of public relations.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a busy multi-locational organization.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements, send your CV to email@example.com.
For ease of processing, all candidates should quote the Title on Subject line of the email application.
Application deadline is Wednesday, 27th September 2017 at 5:00pm.
Late applications will not be considered.