Tuskys is the leading retailer in Kenya and remains to be a very strategic player in the market.
It has experienced significant growth over the last few years, leading to many opportunities coming up.
To this end, we have vacancies in the business including the following.
Social Media Office
Job Title: Social Media Officer
Reports to: Corporate Communications Officer (COO)
Job Purpose: Create and maintain new marketing campaigns, brand promotions or product lines for Tuskys company on different sites, monitor progress using web analytic tools, all while using the company’s voice and guidelines.
Social Media Officer Job Responsibilities
- Oversee all company social media accounts management
- Develop engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Coordinate social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals
- Audit and analyse social media presence including digital advertising costs and returns
- Analyse social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
- Train social media team members
- Work with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages
- Monitor and develop reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Degree in Marketing or Social Media
- Extensive Knowledge of Social Media Platforms
- Web Proficiency
- Computer Software Proficiency
- Team Management Experience
- Copywriting and Content Creation
- Public Relations and Brand Marketing Experience
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Provide proof of previously managed campaigns
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Fluency in English
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
- Proofreading and Editing Skills
- Interpersonal Skills, Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills and Customer Service Skills
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For ease of processing, all candidates should quote the Title on Subject line of the email application.
Application deadline is Wednesday, 27th September 2017 at 5:00pm.
Late applications will not be considered.