Job Title: Partner and Funder Communications Officer at Twiga Foods
Twiga is looking to recruit a Communications Officer with exceptional communication and people skills to join its vibrant and passionate team.
The Communications Officer will manage external communications to Partners and Funders.
He/she will also run internal communications activities.
Twiga is a supplier of Fresh Fruit and Vegetables (FFV) to vendors in urban African markets.
They provide their cashless B2B system to serve a distribution network of kiosks, small-scale vendors, mama mbogas and more. Twiga’s goal is to make high-quality goods easily accessible to vendors at a more reasonable cost.
Reporting to the CEO, some of the tasks will include:
- Writing a range of informative, well-written updates on the company to Funders and other key external partners
- Project planning and delivering external communication to Funders, as well as internal communication to members of the Twiga team
- Coordinating with management and updating of information on Twiga’s website & handling the company’s social media platforms
- Experience working with/coordinating with international media
- Direct experience in communications with Funders, partners and other key external stakeholders
- Ability to work under tight time pressures and produce quality content
- An interest in social enterprises and making a difference, and willingness to learn and internalize the Twiga story
How to Apply
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.shortlist.net/webportal/#/job-details/400?source=19