Job Title: Operator – Yoghurt Packing
Job summary: Our Client in a dairy industry is urgently seeking to recruit an Operator – Yoghurt Packing to join their dedicated team in Nakuru.
- Make-certain that each packaging machine is in good repair and works in accordance to regulations set by the company.
- Handle startup and shut down duties pertaining to packaging equipment at the beginning and end of each shift.
- Responsible for packaging integrity and quality checks on each packaging order.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area by ensuring that floors are clean and organized appropriately.
- Secure packaged items by gluing, tying, stapling or attaching fasteners.
- Create daily reports regarding packaged products and storage and delivery orders.
- Experience Hands on.
- Minimum 5 Years hands on experience in yoghurt/fermented products.
- Experience in food, dairy, juice, bottling, FMCG it’s a must.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their CV to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ indicating the job title “OPERATOR-YOGHURT PACKING” on the subject line by 8th September 2017.