Electrical Sales Engineer
Our Client is a leading lighting manufacturer in Southern Africa.
They seek to hire an ambitious and results driven candidate to fill the post of Electrical sales Engineer.
He or she will be tasked with driving sales and generate new business in the East Africa Market.
- Generating leads, growing sales and market footprint in East Africa
- Gaining knowledge of new building developments in Kenya, Tanzania and neighboring countries
- Contacting potential customers and building relationships with electrical engineers, contractors and architects
- Reporting on competitors and their activities in the market
- Building long term relationships with new and existing customers
- Distributing product catalogues brochures and leaflets
- Conducting marketing activities in the region
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Following through on sales orders and delivery of products
- Demonstrate the company products with authority
- Company administration
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree Electrical Engineering ( Other disciplines will also be considered )
- At least 5 years sales experience in the lighting market is essential
- A proven ability to drive sales and generate new business
- Contacts in the electrical engineering and architectural fields would be an added advantage
- Ability to achieve sales targets
- Confident, well spoken, ambitious and driven
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and self-motivated
- A good grasp of computer skills
- Possess high sense of integrity and confidentiality
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your C.V only quoting the job title on the email subject (Electrical Sales Engineer) to email@example.com on or before Friday 27th October, 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.